There are many different ways that your financial contribution can help the Museum. Donations are always greatly appreciated!
- GSHM General Fund - This fund is used to support educational and public programming, exhibits, and many other Museum activities.
- Memorials - Commemorate a special person with a donation to the Museum.
- Conservation Fund - Help us preserve the artifacts in our Permanent Collection.
- Santa’s House on the Prairie - Funds contributed toward our most popular educational program are used in several different ways.
- Tree Sponsorship ($100/$150) - Your name will be displayed on a tree in our “Holiday Forest” station where children listen to a story and watch the Daube Puppets in action. You have the option to decorate your own tree or the Museum staff can do it for you.
- Tools of Our Land – GSHM is currently raising funds to revitalize one of our oldest and most important exhibits. All donations to this fund will go to helping us construct 11,000 square feet of new exhibit space for our antique farming and ranching equipment.